Would you like to be a part of our Dealers’ Room or Artist Alley? We would love to have you! There are three easy steps to follow: read the rules, complete the application form, and submit your payment.
Read the rules!
By submitting your application form, you agree that you have read and understand the vendor rules and agree to comply with all the conditions set in these rules.
Complete the application form.
Complete and submit the dealer application form or artist application form. Pay special attention to the following:
- Fill in a complete list of wares (CD’s, movies, plushies, etc.) even if you have been a past artist or dealer. If you display items that are not on your list, you may be asked to remove them and no longer sell those items.
- Include your KS state sales tax number if you have one. If you do more than two shows per year in Kansas you are required to have your own sales tax number.
- Attach three digital photos of the wares you intend to sell, and one digital photo of your booth display. (If you only have printed photos, you may send them to the address below).
- THIS IS A JURIED EVENT AND ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON QUALITY, UNIQUENESS AND APPROPRIATENESS OF ALL PRODUCTS FOR SALE.
- All application fees will be deposited upon receipt.
- If your application is refused, your fee will be returned and you may resubmit.
- There will be a $60 fee added for checks returned for insufficient funds.
Submit your payment after you complete the form.
You cannot pay from this page or the button on the left! After you submit your application, you will be taken to a page with payment options. You can pay online via Paypal, or send us a check, money order or cashiers check to the address below. Please do not send cash.
- Tables are first come, first served.
- Deadline for dealer and artist tables is June 1st.
|Dealer Table||$175||Along the wall||Standard 6-foot table|
|Dealer Table||$140||Center of room||Standard 6-foot table|
|Artist Table||$125||Along the wall||Standard 6-foot table|
|Electricity||$15||Electrical hookup provided|
The jury process is ongoing, and acceptance letters will be emailed out as soon as possible. You may be asked to limit or eliminate certain wares in order to be accepted. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you are not accepted, we will mail you a refund check and a reason for denial. You may re-submit. Please mail your payment (payable to Wolfmoon Productions L.L.C.) or printed photos, if applicable, to:
Wolfmoon Productions L.L.C.
Attn: Anime Vendor Coordinator
PO Box 16321
Wichita, KS 67216
All federal, state, and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed. You are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. You must understand the rules and regulations of the show and must comply. Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the show.